jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

asífunciona

I'm on the outside, looking in- What do I see? - So much of this left to begin - Where would I be? - I'm on the outside, looking in - Cover me through this night
Guess I don't know what's, left to say - But hear me out - All of the dreams of, yesterday - Keep breaking me down
What's on the outside, can you say - Or am I getting carried away
It's in your mind - It's in your eyes - So it's goodbye again - It's way past time - For one last try - So it's goodbye again - Goodbye... again
I'm getting on, what's the use - You know how I get - I can't decide which is the truth - At least not yet - I got the feeling, it's you - What can be said, alone in this room - No...
It's in your mind - It's in your eyes - So it's goodbye again - It's way past time - For one last try
Who wants you now? - Maybe somebody else - I'll wait around - Maybe you'll forget you were ever here - Maybe forget you were ever, never here - I'm on the outside, looking down - What do I see? - So much of this cold, in the ground-Where would i be? - On the outside, looking down - Cover me before you go
It's in your mind - It's in your eyes - So it's goodbye again - It's way past time - For one last try - So it's goodbye again
Your falling out, - I'm falling in - So it's goodbye again - It's way past time - For one last try - So it's goodbye... again
So it's goodbye again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario